Friday, April 1, 2011

Before Dinner Snack.....

I don't know about you guys, but around 2-3 pm I get the munchies and really am looking forward to dinner. I need something that can get me by so I don't eat everything in the cabinet before dinner! This is a great snack. Good source of protein, carbs, fats, and veggies!


I started out with one of these crackers that I got from Good Earth. I then layered on some turkey from Costco. (It is the yummiest turkey ever! It is in the packaged deli meat section, and it a low sodium, mediterranean style turkey breast!) Then I spread on some hummus and topped with tomatoes and oregano! It was delicious! I love carrots and snap peas! They are so sweet and I love the crunch!
Another yummy idea would be to get a cracker, spread some guacamole or avocado with some cottage cheese and tomatoes!

No comments: