Sunday, March 27, 2011

The New Addition To Our Family......

So last week our I was so sick and tired of our blender I threw it out and went to Costco to buy...............A BLENDTEC


I'm so excited...I watched the Blendtec Demonstrator for about an hour until I decided to buy it. It is about five machines in one! It is a wheat grinder, a food processor, a blender, and ice cream maker, a bread dough kneader, juicer, etc... I am thrilled to try it out! I have been working all weekend so I haven't been able to put it to use. I will give you updates and recipes to try! I want to make my own salsa, peanut butter, hummus, pumpernickel bread, ice cream, vegetable juice, fruit juice, jam, and more!! Everyone should invest in one of these. 

If your interested this product has been shown on "Will It Blend". They blend everything from hockey pucks to Iphones! And they have a four year warranty! You can't beat it. (I know I should be a sales rep for this company :)

No comments: