Sunday, March 20, 2011

Perfect Protein Waffles

I got these waffles "The Body of a Mother" blog....Perfect Protein Waffles.....
There are amazing and so filling! Best waffles I have ever had! I know my pictures aren't the best, I haven't learned blogging photography of food yet :)


  • 1 cup oat flour (I just grinded oats in the blender to fill one cup)
  • 1 cup old fashioned oats
  • 2 scoops vanilla protein powder
  • 1/4 cup greek yogurt
  • 1/2 cup cottage cheese
  • 1 cup vanilla soy or milk
  • 1 egg
  • 1 egg white
  • 1/2 tsp salt
  • 2 tsp. baking soda
  • 1 cap full of vanilla
MIX ALL TOGETHER IN A BLENDER AND POUR INTO WAFFLE IRON....Makes 8 waffles
about 130 calories per waffle and 10 g. of protein!

I topped mine with a little bit of peanut flour paste, cinnamon, and sugar free syrup!!

No comments: