Wednesday, March 23, 2011

JOIN ME.....

So I decided I needed to get excited for summer and plan some fun activities to do! I have done two half marathons before, and decided I wanted even more of a challenge but do not want to do a marathon! So...I signed up for the Timp Trail Half. It is a trail run which I have never done before and pretty hilly.....so I will see how that goes :) I started training again for it this week, and decided I am not as young as I used to be. My hip completely gave out on me because I pushed myself to far. Hip bursitis is what I have, and the only way to treat it is REST and ice. How can I do that if I have a half marathon to run in 8 weeks! haha. We will see how that goes. If anyone wants to join me sign up and let me know! It will be an awesome run!

No comments: