Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Peanut Flour Paste

So I came across this little recipe that is a great substitute for peanut butter because it has way more protein! Not saying PB is bad for you, it is amazing for you! This stuff is just better :) It took me awhile to find peanut flour and I had to order it online. Peanut flour has 110 calories per 1/4 of cup and 16 grams of protein! So each Tbsp. is about 40 cals and 4 grams of protein! Amazing!


  • 1/4 cup peanut flour
  • Dash of cinnamon
  • Stevia to sweeten
  • A couple of splashes of water 
  • MIX UNTIL IT FORMS A PASTE LIKE ABOVE!!
Enjoy it on oatmeal, waffles, pancakes, as a dip for apples, etc!!! So excited to make a PB flour paste/Jelly sandwich...

For those of you that are interested....I ordered my peanut flour at netrition.com

2 comments:

Charles and Katy said...

I am going to have to try this... I love PB, but I hate how many calories it has, this is so much better.. love ya steph!

Heather said...

when my lent is over (i gave up pb/almond butter/anything nut related) i am SO buyin and tryin this!
xoxo