Monday, March 21, 2011

Not The Best Looking........

So I was really sketchy about trying this snack that I found on another blog http://www.une-vie-saine.com/....
But it was actually very tasty! And FILLING! I'm always looking for something to make me satisfied, because I feel like I am always hungry if I don't!

1 cup pumpkin, 1/4 cup peanut flour, splash of vanilla soy milk, 1 T. chia seeds, 1/2 T. almonds, stevia, cinnamon, vanilla extract, and a 1/4 cup fiber one cereal! 

It didn't taste like too much pumpkin like I thought it would! It tastes more like peanut butter goodness :) Try it out! Pumpkin is amazing for you, it is a lower glycemic index food so it doesn't spike the blood sugar, and it has great fiber components! Don't be scared off from the picture. It's yummy!

No comments: