Wednesday, November 2, 2011

My New Favorite App


I love this App! I found it yesterday searching online for Jillian's workout plans. I love her book, "Making the Cut"!! I read it about a year ago and followed her 30 days exercise routine. It kicks your butt! You do things that you would never think to do to get your heart rate up. I love workouts that are circuits and end with a one min. heart rate bursts. This is exactly what her program is. No more boring 45 min. cardio routines...


This app has diet, recipes, and exercise routines. There is also daily tips. It is 5 workout days and 2 rest days. You can accommodate it based on your workout goals, how often you can workout, etc. Check it out! 




I know I have been a slacker making posts lately. I have a few recipes to post when I get some time! 

No comments: